Anna Lena Laufenberg, founder of Anlela Design
I have a very simple taste, I am always satisfied with the best
Through her cosmopolitan professional experiences by living and working in cities such as London, Zurich, Mallorca and Munich, Anna Lena has gathered impressions of different cultures, design approaches and styles, which now help her to understand her clients and adapt design to their way of life.
Her experience has been derived from planning and designing a variety of projects types including Retail, Department Store, Shopping Mall, Building Strategy, Residential, Office, as well as Restaurant, Nightclub, Private Yachts and Jets.
Working with clients, She has applied her Interior Architecture skills to Interior Design, Product- and Furniture Design, as well as Exterior Design including Façades and the planning of the Exterior spaces.
She is working with the client to fully understand their vision, lead the conceptual process, and ensure that all the practical design details are worked through to a successful project that encapsulates the client’s vision.
During her time at different worldwide offices, she was fortunate to work with some of the biggest brands in the Industry.
“In her dedicated and conscientious work, Ms. Laufenberg distinguished herself through thoroughness. Her work made a significant contribution to the necessary solutions. She mastered her field of work safely and in a structured manner.” Anette Büsing, Ingenhoven Architects GmbH
“With a wonderfully warm personality, her professionalism, quality, advice and consideration of the many requirements were excellently met in visual form and with various sample materials. The common thread was always recognizable.” Andrew Winch Designs Limited
Professional Key Data
- More than 10 years active in planning and design
- Training in 3D planning by architectural offices
- Further education regarding color strategies in interior architecture
- At a technical college for workforce development in Munich, she has finished her basic education as an Interior Architect.
- At the same time, she has concluded her carpenter’s degree.
- She obtained her Bachelor and Master of Arts (MArch) in Interior Architecture, Interior Design and Product Design which was completed in collaboration with the Sir John Cass Faculty Of Arts at the London Metropolitan University.
- With a mother tongue in German, she is fluent speaking in English and speaking Spanish with moderate skills.